|Full Proposal deadline is 3 p.m., CST, Friday, April 30, 2021|
The University of Wisconsin Sea Grant College Program is inviting research and education project proposals for the next two-year grant period that begins February 1, 2022. Proposals must be led by an investigator who is a faculty member or person with principal investigator status at their institution in the University of Wisconsin System, or other Wisconsin college or university. The process involves two steps:
- Prospective investigators submit a preproposal by 3 p.m. CST, Friday, January 15, 2021. See Guidelines for Preproposals in the Request for Proposals.
- Prospective investigators submit a full proposal by 3 p.m. CDT, Friday, April 30, 2021.
To be eligible to submit a full proposal, applicants MUST submit a preproposal by the preproposal deadline.
All Sea Grant project funds are awarded via a highly competitive process involving external peer reviews and the recommendations of external technical and advisory panels.
Submission of full proposals will be via eDrop, a Web-based proposal submission site hosted by the University of Wisconsin Aquatic Sciences Center (administrative home of the University of Wisconsin Sea Grant College Program). See the 2022-2024 full proposal guidelines below for detailed instructions.
Preproposals: 3 p.m., CST, Friday, January 15, 2021. You MUST submit a preproposal by this deadline to be eligible to submit a full proposal.
Full proposals: 3 p.m., CDT, Friday, April 30, 2021.
|2022-24 Wisconsin Sea Grant Omnibus Competition Timeline|
|Nov. 3, 2020||RFP release|
|Nov. 20, 2020||Webinar for prospective PIs|
|Jan. 15, 2021||Preproposals Due|
|February 2021||Preproposal review panels convened|
|March 1, 2021||PIs notified, full proposal guidelines released|
|March 19, 2021||Webinar for prospective PIs|
|April 30, 2021||Full proposals due|
|May and June 2021||Peer reviews conducted|
|July 2021||Technical review panels convened|
|August 2021||Advisory Council meeting|
|September/October 2021||Applicants notified of funding decisions|
|Feb. 1, 2022||2022-24 projects begin|
- 2022-24 Request for Proposals (PDF) including detailed Guidelines for Preproposals
- 2022-24 Full Proposal Guidelines (PDF)
- eDrop login page
- Proposal Cover Sheet Template
- Sea Grant Data Management Plan
- Ohio Sea Grant Budget Form
- Ohio Subrecipient Letter of Intent
- Minnesota Budget Details
- Preproposal Stage – Webinar for Prospective Investigators: Wisconsin Sea Grant 2022-24 Request for Proposals
- Preproposal Stage – Webinar for Prospective Investigators: Joint Call for Proposals on Harmful Algal Blooms
- Full Proposal Stage – Webinar for Prospective Investigators: Wisconsin Sea Grant 2022-24 Request for Proposals
- For connection information for webinars, send a request to email@example.com at least a day in advance.