- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub fillets with 1 tbsp. olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 tablespoon garlic and 1 shallot to saucepan with stock, wine and cayenne pepper. Bring to boil and heat until reduced by half, around 10 minutes.
- While the sauce reduces, place the seasoned fish in an oiled baking dish and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until flaky.
- Add remaining olive oil to a new sauté pan and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Add remaining ginger, garlic and shallot to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chard and cook until wilted and tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add cream to sauce and boil until thickens, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- To plate fish, add a bed of sautéed chard and top with the fish. Spoon the ginger-garlic cream sauce over fish and serve warm.
Courtesy of Shedd Aquarium’s Right Bite Program