How to make an origami Superfrog page 2
5. With the triangle longest side facing towards you, take the right corner (a) (IMPORTANT NOTE: take only the top layer, don't fold the bottom corner yet), and fold (along dotted line) so your corner (a) meets point the top point of the triangle (b). It looks like this:
6. Do the same on the other bottom corner (remember to fold the top layer only).
7. Fold your right top layer (along gray line in the diagram above), so that your paper looks like this.
8. Do the same for the other side.
9. Now fold the top right layer (e) outward--
so it looks like this:
10. Do the same on left side so your paper looks like this.
11. Turn your piece of paper over so the other side faces you
If you have trouble accessing this page or wish to request a