National Marine Fisheries Service - Sea Grant Joint Graduate Fellowship Program in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics, and Marine Resource Economics
Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. CST, January 26, 2018.
The NMFS - Sea Grant Joint Graduate Fellowship Program in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics, and Marine Resource Economics is designed to help Sea Grant fulfill its broad educational responsibilities, enhance workforce development, and to strengthen the collaboration between Sea Grant and the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS). The Fisheries Fellowship is available to US citizens who are graduate students enrolled in PhD degree programs in academic institutions in the United States and its territories. Sea Grant and NMFS, with required institutional matching funds, expect to support at least two new Fisheries Fellows in both Population and Ecosystem Dynamics, and Marine Resource Economics in FY 2018. Fisheries Fellows will work on thesis problems of public interest and relevance to NMFS at participating NMFS Science Centers or Laboratories under the guidance of NMFS mentors. Additional information on the Program is available here.
- Applicants should contact Terri Liebmann of the Wisconsin Sea Grant Institute (phone: 608-263-6747 or e-mail: email@example.com) for application assistance. You’ll be asked to provide the needed application material (see Federal Funding Opportunity for details) and then let Wisconsin Sea Grant submit the application to the Federal grant system.
- Application materials should be submitted to the Wisconsin Sea Grant Institute, Attention Terri Liebmann, 1975 Willow Drive, Madison, WI 53706 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. CST, January 26, 2018.
- There are two separate funding numbers for the two portions of this competition.
- To obtain the RFP, please visit www.grants.gov
- Population and Ecosystem Dynamics Federal Funding Opportunity #: NOAA-OAR-SG-2018-2005442
- Marine Resource Economics Federal Funding Opportunity #: NOAA-OAR-SG-2018-2005450
- For more information, please email OAR.SG.Fellows@noaa.gov.
The NMFS Fellowship program web site can be found at http://seagrant.noaa.gov/NMFS-SG-Fellowship.aspx